Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Elique Originals

Welcome to my new blog! I've been selling my jewelry online for about 3 months and am starting to get the hang of everything! Here I will talk about my latest creations and sometimes I will sneak in some AVON news. I have some unique ideas planned to blog about and hopefully I won't forget them :)

Currently I am running a RT contest on twitter and i will announce the winner soon! The 200th person to RT @eliqueoriginals will win a pair of my angel earrings and christmas present
earrings!

Photobucket


Photobucket





http://twitter.com/eliqueoriginals

Now for the most important link!
eliqueang.etsy.com
it's your friend, use it :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elique,
    I'm on etsy, too. I like your professional looking earring cards. Where did you get them? Good luck on your new shop. (From Heartspace on Etsy.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS,
    I'm following your blog! Your first follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the angel earrings remind of some my dad got me when I was little. i searched high and low to wear them to his funreal with no such luck

    ReplyDelete